Interested in iPad, iPod touch, tablets, netbooks, laptops, phones, apps, podcasting, Android, iOS, and web-based tools? Excited about mobile technology for learning and teaching? Want to connect with other educators and learn from their successes and challenges? Then join me for Mobile Learning Experience 2012 April 11-13 in Phoenix, Arizona.
It's my pleasure to be on the team organizing Mobile Learning Experience 2012. It's the second year of this terrific conference. If you'd like to get a feel for 2011's conference, then read dozens of blog posts submitted during the event.
Registration for Mobile Learning Experience 2012 is open. You can save $200 if you register before January 20, 2012.
Please consider applying to present a session at Mobile Learning 2012. We're looking for presentations about topics that address topics like:
- Web-based tools
- Netbooks and laptops
- iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone
- Mobile phones
- Classroom management
- One-to-one learning environments
- Personalized learning
- Collaborative learning
- Project-based learning
- Inquiry learning
- Research about mobile learning
- Assistive technology
- Common Core
- Science, math, and language
- Higher order thinking
Presenters receive a $50 discount on registration.The deadline for session proposals is November 16, 2012. Read more about the call for proposals.
- Download and share the invitation to Mobile Learning Experience 2012.
- Follow Mobile Learning Experience on Twitter.
- Use the Twitter hashtag #mobile2012.
- Like Mobile Learning Experience on Facebook.