SIGML Wiki @sigml
SIGML is an ISTE special interest group for mobile learning. This wiki provides mobile learning resources, webinars, discussions and a place to connect with other educators. A new feature added to this site is called "Mobilist Nation". "This site is designed to promote the networking and integration of Mobile Learning into classrooms around the world. On this site you will find several resources that will help you to find answers to your questions:
- MLNet is a new initiative to create a collaboration space using Twitter where you can have discussions that are important to you (all you need is a Twitter account to participate).
- MLNet discussions are hosted by Google Groups, and we welcome your input and questions.
- The chatrooms are designed to focus on a central theme and provide resources and communication between individuals. We will have scheduled chats around each topic on a regular basis. Check the chatrooms page for date and time information.
- In order to reach you where it counts (whether that is while working out, traveling the world, in your classroom, or simply in the comfort of your home) we are starting a Podcast station where we will record and produce informational audio-blogs and interviews in which you can participate.
- In that same vein, we are working hard to line up a great group of webinar speakers to provide additional development for you and your classroom.
- If you want to keep up with news in the field of Mobile Learning, stay tuned to the NewsRoll to get current highlights.
- Please take the time to connect with us using our twitter, facebook, and edmodo accounts."
Go Mobile 4 Learning
This site gives you access to connections with teachers and researchers interested in mobile learning. On this site, there are many teacher resources. These resources range from elementary to higher ed.
UW-Stout Mobile Learning Wiki
The UW-Stout Mobile Learning wiki has a plethora of information. Some of the topics that can be found on this site are acceptable use policies, augmented reality, QR Codes, best practices and much more.
YCSD Mobile Learning Wiki
This wiki is a "repository of resources maximizing the use of iPods, iPads, cell phones and other mobile communication devices in the classroom". The resources that can be found on this wiki include: mobile learning livebinders, general iPod and iPad resources, lesson ideas, and information on apps.
Thanks for one marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on.ReplyDelete
If you are looking for customised laptop messenger bags for men. Get connected with us for more details.