QR codes, also known as Quick Response codes, are starting to pop up everywhere, and now they are finding their way into classrooms. Here are some QR code resources and links.
- QR Codes in Education a LiveBinder created by Steven Anderson @web20classroom
- Cybraryman's QR Code Page created by Jerry Blumengarten @cybraryman1
- 43 Interesting Ways to Use QR Codes in the Classroom created by Tom Barrett @tombarrett
- QR Codes in K-12 Education curated by Jean Anning @janning
- A Dummies Guide to QR Codes created by Nicky Hockly @TheConsultantsE
- QR Code Classroom Implementation Guide created by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher
Post a Comment